WHA Members Only: Networking Book Club in DTLA
September 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$10.00
Women in Health Administration of Southern California
is pleased to invite you to our
Networking Book Club
Please join us for our inaugural WHA Networking Book Club in DTLA! We will be discussing Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover. As always, we will also discuss healthcare, our careers, and how WHA fits into our professional development, all while enjoying delicious drinks and food!
This event is open to WHA members only. Space is limited so sign up early.
Registration Fee: $10
Includes appetizers. Drinks and additional food are no host.
– Where is the book available? Please visit here to purchase the book. It is also available at the LA Public Library, County of LA Public Library and Santa Monica Public Library (and may also be available at other local libraries).
– Where can I park? Parking is available in the large structre at the Row DTLA.
– What is the refund policy? All ticket sales are final. If you are unable to attend an event you have purchased a ticket for and would like to transfer your ticket to someone else interested in attending the event, we are happy to assist you. Tickets are not transferable for a future event.
– Where can I contact the organizer with any questions? Please email us at email@example.com with any questions.
– How can I join WHA? http://whasocal.org/memb_application.php