WHA is pleased to announce a competitive scholarship award for 2018!
- Full-time graduate student in first- or second-year of studies
- Currently enrolled in a public health or health administration degree program in a California college or university accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Evidence of commitment to a career in health administration and to advancing the goals of WHA
- Current members of WHA Board of Directors are not eligible
- Scholarship award limited to one award per lifetime
- Selection based on eligibility and merit
- WHA Board determines dollar amount and number of awards based on availability of WHA funds
- Scholarship Committee notifies schools of available award(s) and publicizes Scholarship Program in WHA Digest email, and posts details on WHA website
- Schools post notice of Scholarship Program and distribute applications
- Interested students submit applications to WHA
- Final selection made by WHA Board based upon recommendation of Scholarship Committee
- Scholarship Committee notifies recipient(s) and award(s) is/are made
- In addition to the dollar award, a one-year student membership in WHA is given to each scholarship recipient
Check back in the coming months for the 2018 scholarship application.
WHA welcomes individual and corporate contributions of any amount for our annual scholarship award. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to contribute.