WHA’s Sponsorship Program offers organizations exposure to our membership network across the healthcare industry and is open on a rolling basis. WHA and its members place a high value on sponsorships, which provide several mutually rewarding benefits. Organizations that sponsor WHA receive recognition as a valued supporter of our Mission and Values, as well as opportunities for marketing to, and networking with, our members. Sponsorships provide WHA with additional resources that enable us to plan high-quality events and provide our members other opportunities for professional growth.
Here are upcoming sponsorship opportunities:
- 2022 Women of the Year Sponsorship information can be found in the WHA Sponsorship packet here.
- This year’s honoree is Jill Martin, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of the Cedars-Sinai Medical Network.
- If you would like more information or have questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All sponsorships go towards funding Women of the Year Gala and WHA scholarships. Any additional proceeds are used to cover future WHA events and professional development programs.
Exclusive Event Sponsor
- Organizations are also encouraged to become an exclusive sponsor for one of our educational or networking events throughout the year. Sponsorship benefits vary depending on the amount of the sponsorship, but generally include recognition on our website and in all event promotion materials, recognition at the start of the event, complimentary admission for at least one guest, and the opportunity to display your promotional materials during the event. If you would like more information, please send us an email at email@example.com.
Scholarship and In-Kind
- WHA welcomes contributions of any amount to our annual scholarship awards for graduate students and professional development opportunities as well as gifts-in-kind (raffle items, mailing supplies, etc.).
If you would like more information regarding any of these Sponsorship opportunities, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.