Join Our Community as a Sponsor
Women in Health Administration of Southern California could not do the work of connecting women in healthcare across our region without the support of our sponsors.
We are proud to invite our sponsors into our learning community as partners in the work of developing woman leaders. We want to find opportunities to work with you, whether through a traditional sponsorship opportunity or a more customized way of being together in community.
- Want to learn more? Fill out our sponsorship interest form
- Already know how you’d like to partner? Navigate directly to our sponsorship menu
- Contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Share our values and goals, and receive public recognition of that support
- Gain access to our membership base of woman leaders and future leaders, who span our region, the lifespan of a career in health administration, and the entire healthcare sector
- Receive a number of direct benefits at all levels of support, including memberships, recognition at high-profile events, advertising to our membership base, the ability to lead a webinar coordinated by our team, and more
- Learn about your organization and the healthcare sector directly from leaders in your organization
- Receive scholarship support directly from your sponsorship dollars
- Gain access to networking opportunities with other woman leaders, facilitated by your sponsorship
- Benefit from high-quality events and other professional development opportunities created with your partnership
Help Us Realize Our Key Points of Connection in 2023
This is our premier event. Your support creates space for the majority of our membership base to network with each other and with sponsor organizations, as well as women from within our honoree’s professional community.
- This year’s honoree is Julie Sprengel, President of CommonSpirit Health’s California Division.
- The 2023 Woman of the Year Sponsorship menu can be accessed online here.
- Contact us at email@example.com with questions, or to discuss a custom sponsorship.
- Unless otherwise directed, sponsorships are prioritized toward producing the Woman of the Year Gala and WHA scholarships. Support above these requirements creates opportunities for future WHA events and professional development programs.
Event Sponsorship—General and Exclusive Events
Events that bring our community together in person or virtually are core to conducting our mission. We produce small networking and educational opportunities on a variety of topics throughout the year. Your support ensures the high quality of these events, low costs for our members, and educational opportunities from within your expertise or mission space.
- General event sponsorship: Unless otherwise directed, sponsorships are prioritized toward producing the Woman of the Year Gala and WHA scholarships. Support above these requirements creates opportunities for future WHA events and professional development programs
- Exclusive event sponsorship: Want to co-produce a branded event? Interested in our members’ perspective on a topic of interest? Wish to market a professional development product with our community? Simply looking to connect more woman leaders? Let’s create this conversation together.
- Sponsorship benefits vary with level of sponsorship, and can include recognition on our website and in all event promotional materials, recognition during the event, complimentary admission for at least one guest, and the opportunity to display your promotional materials during the event.
- Let’s imagine a touchpoint together. If you would like more information, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarship and In-Kind Support
Each year, our scholarships support the graduate education of a woman with professional goals in health administration and a professional development program of a member’s choosing. Awardees and their sponsors are recognized via our membership newsletters, web publication, and live announcement during our annual Woman of the Year Gala, our premier event for our membership base.
- Support scholarships: Contributions of any amount to our annual scholarship awards for graduate students and professional development opportunities directly support education for members.
- In-kind support: Can you benefit from connections with our membership base, and can you help us achieve our goals of connection, personal growth, and professional development? Let’s create a way of partnering that honors those shared goals.
- Contact us at email@example.com.