NOTICE: In keeping up to date with the current public agency guidelines and recommendations,
we have decided to POSTPONE our Woman of the Year Gala until later in the year.
We will keep our membership posted on the new date, which will likely take place in the Fall.
WHA is incredibly grateful to the amazing health care workers bravely fighting COVID-19.
We hope you and your families are staying safe.
Welcome! Women in Health Administration of Southern California (WHA) is a nonprofit professional association for women healthcare leaders devoted to:
- Providing forums for professional growth & career development.
- Creating opportunities for quality networking & personal growth.
- Raising awareness & understanding of current healthcare issues.
WHA is generously supported by the following sponsors. Interested in becoming a WHA sponsor? Our Sponsorship Page has all the details you need!
2019 Women of the Year Gala Sponsors
- Keck Medicine of USC
- Keck School of Medicine of USC
- Nixon Peabody
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Goldman Sachs
- Grant Thornton
- Institute for Human Caring at Providence St. Joseph Health
- Better Me Than You
- Compass Real Estate – Gillan Abercrombie Frame
- Concordia University Healthcare Management Program
- Cooperative of American Physicians
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Emanate Health
- Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital
- Hooper, Lundy & Bookman
- Nelson Hardiman
- Fraser, Watson, Croutch LLP
- MedPOINT Management
- Pacific Companies
- UCLA FSPH HPM Department
Please join our professional and social networks and learn more about our past and upcoming events!