- This event has passed.
Maximize Your Energy!
October 6 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Energy management has always been critical to long-term success and fulfillment, but it is even more relevant now as we navigate uncertainty and change. When you know how to effectively protect and generate your personal energy, you can access more creativity, productivity, presence, and aliveness, which will transform how you show up at work and at home. Join WHA’s 2020 Gail Margolis Professional Development Scholarship Recipient Gabriela Swider and Founder of Women on Mission, Kristina Dopson, for this 90-minute workshop where you’ll learn multiple tools to support your energy.
We ask attendees to please take this brief (2 minute) Energy Assessment in advance, to come into the workshop with an idea of what areas of their lives could benefit most from the energy management techniques we will learn.
What to expect:
- Discover helpful frameworks and templates for assessing, tracking, and managing your energy over time
- Identify and close energy leaks
- Build new habits that will support your energy and productivity
- Develop an Energetic Freedom Plan to get intentional about maximizing your energy
- Learn how to set boundaries without guilt
This event is open to WHA members only. Space is limited so sign up early.